Saturday, June 3, 2017

Summer…

Summer updates… (you’ll want to read all of this…)

INTD Studio clean-up day!  Tuesday June 6, 10am to 3pm

Laura on vacation June 7 to 17th

Office hours for summer, scheduling, asvising & 240 project reviews (240 -sign up for an hour)  June 19 -22
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YT3CI8pcMAqInrxfZsRafVoKgXcz9PTFYiio1hP0ETo/edit?usp=drivesdk

Pick up projects (except those hanging in hall) June 19 -22 (after 22nd, projects left in studio will be perged)

Other news… as of Jun 30, i will be ending my contract with CCBC, I’ve been offered and accepted a position as interior design faculty at Radford University in south western VA (5 hours south) it became official thursday.  I am very excited to start a new chapter in my career, but will miss you all considerably.  I will be leaving ccbc & you in very good hands, its all in process and the transition will happen mostly seemlessly.   I would love an opportunity to celebrate with you & say good bye…  students, Alumni, friends, collegues, etc.  You are all invited to a party Tuesday June 27 7-9pm at my home 3835 Schroeder Ave Perry Hall, MD. I hope to see you there!

 

 




via https://ccbcmdintd.wordpress.com/2017/06/03/summer/

No comments:

Post a Comment