Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Save the date… June 27th… Celebrate the Leap

celebrateleapAs some of you read… at the bottom of the last post..  As of Jun 30, i will be ending my contract with CCBC, I’ve been offered and accepted a position as interior design faculty at Radford University in south western VA (5 hours south) it just became official end of last week. I am very excited to start a new chapter in my career, but will miss you all considerably.

I would love an opportunity to celebrate with you & say good bye… students, Alumni, friends, colleagues, etc. You are all invited to a Party Tuesday June 27 7-9pm at 3835 Schroeder Ave Perry Hall, MD. I hope to see you there!

Please don’t worry about the CCBC INTD program, I will be leaving you all in very good hands, its all in process and the transition will happen almost seamlessly.




via https://ccbcmdintd.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/save-the-date-june-27th-celebrate-the-leap/

No comments:

Post a Comment